Make More Sales by Increasing Your Website’s Average Visit Time
As an entrepreneur, you know that your business website is a great tool to help you make more sales. But there are many factors, including the average visit time spent on your site, which will determine its overall effectiveness as a marketing tool.
Numerous recent studies have shown that as your website’s average visit time increases, so do your chances of making sales.
To get your potential customers interacting on your website for longer, consider these tips:
1) Use short paragraphs and bullets to make scanning easier for your visitors. Large chunks of text can be overwhelming for potential customers, who are most likely looking for something specific during their visit on your website.
2) Use internal links on your website to direct your visitors to different pages and posts, and encourage them to stick around for a longer period of time.
3) Make sure your website is Smartphone compatible. According to industry statistics, 47% of Smartphone users use their device to find out information about a product or service. If your website can’t be viewed in this way, its average visit time is taking a blow!
4) Keep the design simple. If a potential customer lands on your website and there are too many graphics and colours flashing in their face, they will get a headache leave.
5) Include relevant content and proper spelling and grammar on your website to increase credibility in the eyes of your viewers.
For your guide to digital marketing success, download our Ebook below!