10 Reasons Why You Need a Website For Your Local Business
Believe it or not, there are many local businesses out there that still don’t have websites! If you happen to be one of them, it’s time to stop missing out on the valuable opportunities that come along with having a credible web presence. There are so many reasons why your local business needs a website, but lets start with these:
1) To share your company’s story and to let your values be known.
2) To market your business online by appearing in Google’s search results.
3) To target a specific neighbourhood, and take advantage of search engines’ partiality to local results.
4) To collect leads and grow your email list.
5) To share positive customer testimonials.
6) To team up with related industries via link-building.
7) To establish credibility.
8) To make your local business stand out amongst its competitors.
9) To spread the word about special promotions, or to offer coupons.
10) To provide information and resources to inform potential customers and help them along the sales process.
Having a business website is no longer just for the tech savvy or the businesses with loads of money to spend. Today being online is a necessity, and if you’re not there, you’re setting yourself up to be the underdog. Don’t let this happen!
…Oh, and did we mention that a website will help your local business grow and make you more money! Sounds pretty good, doesn’t it?